Class Registration & Information
Our cooking and education classes are great places to learn. Most involve samples, handouts, and materials to take home. Our class fees help cover these materials as well as compensate our excellent instructors.
· Class fees vary and will be listed with each class.
· For free classes, registration is appreciated.
· Co-op owners/members receive a discount of at least $3 per class.
Three Ways to Register and Pay for Classes
1. Online: Begin by browsing the classes offered, then follow the instructions for registration. Credit card only.
2. Phone: Call our Customer Service Desk at 208-882-8537. Credit card only.
3. In Person: Through our Customer Service desk. Cash, check or credit card accepted.
We don’t want to have people turned away from our classes because of a lack of funds. Customers may inquire about a scholarship by contacting Misty in Marketing & Outreach at 208-882-8537 or email@example.com
Cancellations and Refunds
· We can issue a full refund if you cancel your spot at least 5 days prior to a class. A refund is not available if you cancel less than 5 days prior to a class.
· Even if class registration is free, please let us know 5 days prior to a class if you are unable to attend so we can release your spot to someone on the waitlist.
· If we cancel a class, we will issue a refund to all participants.
· If you paid online and need to cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are cancelling at least 5 days prior to a class, a full refund will be issued back to your credit card.
· If paid by cash or check at our Customer Service desk, please stop by with a copy of your receipt.
· If you have questions about a refund, please call and speak to a staff person in Marketing & Outreach or email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will your next schedule of classes be available?
Our website will always have the most up-to-date information and is updated quarterly as well as any new monthly events that arise. We feature upcoming classes via our e-newsletter too. Sign up to receive our e-newsletter »
Can I register and pay for a class in-person at the Moscow Food Co-op?
Yes! Stop by our Customer Service desk anytime and someone will help you get signed up. You may also register with any cashier at checkout.
How do I know if my online registration was successful?
You'll receive an email confirmation when you register for a class and a reminder email prior to a class. If you do not receive an email or are unsure, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If I'm on a waiting list, when will I know if I get into the class?
We call or email the first person on the waiting list as soon as we know a spot has become available. If you have not received a call or email, the class is still full.
The online registration system says ‘sold out’. How do I add my name to the waiting list?
The ‘sold out’ information appears only if the waiting list is also completely full. We will do our best to offer the class, or a similar class, again in the future.
What is your refund policy if I have to cancel?
We can issue a full refund if you cancel your spot at least 5 days prior to a class. A refund is not available if you cancel less than 5 days prior to a class.
Can I go to a full class hoping that someone will not show up?
Please do not. Unfortunately, we can't know if someone is not going to attend at all or if they are simply running late.
I work for a school or student group and we have a group of people interested in signing up for a class listed on your monthly calendar. Should I register the whole group online?
We kindly request that if you have a group of 5 or more students that you'd like to sign up to attend an already scheduled community class, please contact our Outreach and Education Manager, Misty Amarena, at email@example.com. In many cases, we can work with your student group to set up a private class on the same topic.
Upcoming Classes & Events
WANT TO TEACH A CLASS AT THE CO-OP?
The Co-op is seeking creative, fun and energetic instructors!
Some classes we would like to offer, but are still in need of instructors for are:
- Kids’ cooking
- Canning series
- DIY classes and workshops
CLASSES AT THE MOSCOW FOOD CO-OP
We are working with many local practitioners and professionals in our area to provide quality classes, workshops, and lectures on everything from cooking and gardening to personal health and sustainable living!