June is Idaho Wine Month, and the Moscow Food Co-op is pleased to announce a series of tastings which will feature wine by local wineries like Lindsay Creek Vineyards, Colter’s Creek Winery, and the newly-established Spiral Rock Vineyard, as well as specialty cheeses chosen to pair with each wine. During each event, the featured wines and cheeses will be available for sale at a 10% discount to all Co-op shoppers.
From 5-7 p.m., customers at the Co-op will have the opportunity to learn more about the wines they taste from the winemakers who craft them, and cheesemongers from the Moscow Food Co-op Kitchen will be on hand to introduce customers to the perfect pairings.
Upcoming dates and participants are as follows:
- Tuesday June 5
- Sheppard Fruit Wines from Harrison, Idaho
- Vine 46 from Lewiston, Idaho
- Tuesday, June 12
- Camas Prairie Winery from Bovill, Idaho
- Thursday, June 14
- Colter’s Creek Winery from Juliaetta, Idaho
- Spiral Rock Vineyard from Lewiston, Idaho
- Thursday, June 21
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards from Lewiston, Idaho
- Thursday, June 28
- Clearwater Canyon Cellars from Lewiston, Idaho
The public is encouraged to come to the Moscow Food Co-op and enjoy delicious wine and cheese pairings featuring locally-made wines.