Moscow's Alternative Giving Market seeks to give residents around the Palouse meaningful alternatives to holiday gift giving and opportunities to support local nonprofits.
Every year the AGMP offers opportunities for creative, sustainable and heartfelt holiday giving. This year 32 nonprofits offer 160 gifts in the form of donations that help them provide services that make the Palouse a wonderful place to live. For every donation you make, you receive a card to send to a loved one as a meaningful holiday gift. For just $5 you could purchase a meal for a homeless child, nails to help build a home for someone in need, carrots and plumbs for families at local food banks, tutoring support for a disabled veteran, a sea turtle released into the ocean by high school students studying conservation in Mexico, bike maintenance tools for African villagers, and much more. Your loved ones will surely appreciate gifts like these!
The market dates and locations are:
- Nov. 27: online giving open for Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse. agmpalouse.org
- Dec. 3: 4 - 8 pm at the 1912 Center
- Dec. 5: 10 am – 2 pm at the 1912 Center Winter Market
- Dec. 5: noon – 5 pm at Palouse Mall
- Dec. 12: 10 am – 2 pm at the 1912 Center Winter Market
- Dec 12: noon – 5 pm at Palouse Mall
- Dec 12: AGMP online giving closes