TUESDAY GROWERS MARKET
1912 Center plaza from 4-6:30pm each week
For over a decade, the Moscow Food Co-op has brought you the Tuesday Growers Market. Affinity Farm of Moscow approached a former Co-op General Manager with the idea of a mid-week market… and the rest is history!
Although we are no longer managing or running the market, we are major sponsors and are committed to seeing the Tuesday Growers Market succeed!!!
Back for a 13th season, the market is remaining true to its roots – a weekly market made up of local farmers and gardeners from within 50 miles of the Palouse using sustainable and organic farming practices. It is the perfect way to connect directly to farming and a great place to get a start at selling direct to customers through an affordable market.
Stop by and get your farm fresh goodies
Returning this year to the 1912 Center Pall Plaza, the market runs Tuesdays from 4:00-6:30 p.m. with setup for vendors beginning at 3:30 p.m. Contact Anthony Alvarez, Tuesday Growers Market Manager, for print applications and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 559-1444.
"SHOP THE MARKET" AT TUESDAY GROWERS MARKET
Tuesday Growers Market participates in Shop the Market, a program which expands local consumer choices for low-income families across the Palouse by allowing them to use their federal food assistance (SNAP) benefits at our Moscow farmers markets. Here’s how it works:
- Families go to the Backyard Harvest booth to swipe their SNAP card and receive wooden tokens for the amount that is debited from their account.
- Tokens are in two denominations, green $1 and purple $5.
- Tokens do not expire and may be used at either the Tuesday Growers Market or the Saturday Market.
- Tokens may only be used to purchase items approved by the SNAP program. These include: fruits, vegetables, eggs, bread, meat honey, cheese, herbs, plant starts, seeds for food production and bulk hot/cold food items to be consumed at home.
- Tokens may NOT be used to purchase the following: crafts, individual hot/cold food items and non-edible plant seeds and starts.