From shopping as an owner to serving on the Board,
we all shape our store.
Check out the following resources for ways to engage with and guide your Co-op:
Via our homepage to sign up for this twice-a-month newsletter that lets you know about Co-op news, sales, and events (new owners receive the e-newsletter unless they opted out).
- BOARD NEWS
Read here for Board news, minutes, and agendas. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to regularly receive agenda info and minutes.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Find out about volunteer openings for Participating Owners here.
- COMMUNITY NEWS and EVENTS CALENDAR
Read our monthly online publication for features and briefs about our programs, business partners, new books, staff product picks, and more here. Hard copies also are available at the front of the store.
Our free quarterly magazine features articles about local producers, food issues, Co-op products, sustainability, and our history. Pick up your copy at our check stands or read it online here.
Stay on top of daily sales, what's on the hot bar, and timely event info through our Facebook page.
Check out our blog, which features recipes, DIY ideas, and other features.
- PERUSE THIS WEBSITE
The above links and the home page menu should help you find your way around. The website includes our Co-op events calendar.
Talk with us!
- Through the above channels, posters, and store bulletin boards you’ll see announcements for Beer with the Board gatherings, the Annual Meeting, and other feedback & participation opportunities.
- Attend monthly Board meetings, which are open to all and include a public comment period. Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday at 6 p.m. in the 1912 Center. To receive monthly emails with agenda information, email email@example.com.
- Provide feedback to management or the Board through our comment boxes at the café bulletin board.
- Want to reach the Board, the General Manager, or individual departments by email? Check out our contact info here.
- Give a shout out to your favorite products through our "Owner Picks" forms near the ATM machine. We may post your pick (and your mug!) near your selection.